I’ve been involved in teaching since 2011. I mainly teach courses on research methodology, statistics and academic writing (in Dutch and English), both at undergraduate and graduate level. I’ve also given several guest lectures about my research on gestures and repeated references, and gestures and second language acquisition/bilingualism.
I particularly enjoy the direct interaction with students when teaching and supervising in small groups or at an individual level. I have supervised over 50 BA and MA thesis students.
At Radboud University
- 2022 LOT Winter school. State of the art: Language and gesture. Research Master level
- Statistics (2020-present). Second year BA level.
- Research Methodology (2016-present). First year BA level.
- Academic Skills (2016-2020). First year BA level.
- Building Blocks of English 2 (2017- 2018). First year BA level
- Research Seminar (2016-2018). MA level.
- Communication, Identity, Reputation (2016). MA level.
At Tilburg University
- Classics and Academic English (2014-2015). First year BA level.
- Methodology (2014-2015). Premaster level.
- Academic Dutch (2012-2015). First year BA level.
- Research Workshop (2012-2015). Second year BA level.
- Research Skills: Analysis of Variance (2012-2015). MA level.
- Psycholinguistics (2012-2013). Second year BA level.
- Digital Collaboration (2012-2013). MA level.
- Teaching assistant for Practical Interview and Survey (2012-2013). First year BA level.
- Teaching assistant for Research Skills: Analysis of Variance (MA level, 2011)
- Teaching assistant for Research skills: Statistics (BA level, 2011)
- Co-lecturer CIW Classics & Academic English (BA level, 2011)